Note: Issues may occur on delivery day regardless of the effort everyone puts into avoiding such. We will do our very best to ensure this process goes as smooth as possible. Our goal is to have happy, well sleeping satisfied customers. If you have any questions during the delivery process, please contact customer service @ (800) 432.3842 ext. 3
- Your delivery, whether placed as an in-home delivery or White Glove set-up, will be given a 4 hour time window the day prior to the scheduled delivery day.
- If you are not home or are running late, please contact the delivery service so another time can be arranged for delivery. If possible, the delivery can be delayed slightly to better accommodate your schedule.
- Damaged merchandise: Don’t panic…You have the option to refuse the merchandise and we will create a new order to be processed and sent to you. If the damage isn’t noticed upon delivery, please contact our customer service department for further instructions. In most cases a new order will be placed and the damaged product exchanged out with 5-7 business days.
- In the extremely rare occasion you are delivered the wrong size bed and you are need of a bed that evening, simply accept the bed knowing we will exchange it out for the correct size as soon as humanly possible at obviously no cost to you. You can use that bed as your own until the exchange is made. We ‘guarantee’ that the bed you used will be donated to charity.
- Please note: In an effort to be totally transparent, we want you to know that our 4 hour time windows are accurately hit 95% of the time. Please keep that in mind as you schedule your delivery. If our drivers are running late you will be informed by a dispatcher. If necessary, you have the option to cancel the delivery for another day at no cost to you.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your delivery is being done outside of our office hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Eastern Standard Time, and we will handle your issue as soon as humanly possible.
- Please note: We cannot be responsible to know if our product will fit through all the pathways necessary to complete the delivery. If your mattress and/or foundation cannot fit into the room it was intended for, it will be taken back to our facility and a different size can be sent. You may incur additional charges for this should it occur
- Upon taking delivery and completing the set-up process, please make note of where your dials are set (if applicable). We recommend placing the dial in the “Optimal” position for your first night. It is best to adjust the firmness setting after getting up in the morning.
- If your order included a product with a wool cover, we recommend washing the cover before use. This will soften the wool and remove any excess. To wash, use a small amount of mild detergent and wash on luke warm water and dry on low heat. Combining your best black pants in the same load isn’t recommended.