Your new Natural Form® mattress and flat foundation are covered by a 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty. For 10 years after you purchase your new mattress or foundation from Natural Form, when it has a defect covered under the warranty, we will replace or repair it. This includes all parts of the mattress and foundation, and there’s no deductible. The details of this warranty, and some limitations, are provided in the complete Warranty Description on the following pages.
All Natural Form® mattresses and all Natural Form flat, non-adjustable foundations are covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty. For purposes of this Limited Warranty, the term “product” means any Natural Form flat, non-adjustable foundation and any Natural Form mattress. Natural Form warrants that it will, at Natural Form’s option, replace or repair Purchaser’s Natural Form product if that product is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this Limited Warranty. Natural Form undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the goods except as otherwise provided in this contract. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. This Limited Warranty is valid only in connection with the original purchase of new products and extends from the original purchase date of the original product purchased. An “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this Limited Warranty, is an individual or entity who purchases the product directly from Natural Form with the intent to use the product for personal consumer use and not for commercial or industrial use and not with the intent to resell the product. An individual or entity that purchases the product from whatever source with the intent to resell the product is an unauthorized reseller (“unauthorized reseller”).
Natural Form mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, non-spring foundation or adjustable bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of purchaser’s Natural Form mattress and user(s). This Limited Warranty and other performance warranties are based on tests conducted on “sets” that consist of our mattresses and our foundations/adjustable bed bases. THEREFORE, IF PURCHASER USES INAPPROPRIATE FOUNDATIONS, BOX SPRINGS, ADJUSTABLE BED BASES, OR BED FRAMES WITH THE MATTRESS, SUCH USE WILL VOID THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Natural Form may require purchaser to provide proof of the quality of the foundation, adjustable bed base, or bed frame used in conjunction with the mattress if purchaser makes a claim under this Limited Warranty. Natural Form makes no representations whatsoever as to the structural integrity or rated load for any frame, foundation, or adjustable base not manufactured by or for Natural Form. Natural Form reserves the right to invalidate this Limited Warranty if the foundation is determined, in Natural Form’s reasonable discretion, to be inadequate or if the mattress is found to be in an unsanitary condition.
This Limited Warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than three- fourths (0.75) of an inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a purchaser’s mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.
- A proper bed frame must provide sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation; including a center support and having at least 5-6 legs for queen, king and cal king and 4 leg support for twin and full mattresses. For queen, king, and cal king slatted style bed frames, it is incumbent upon purchaser to ensure that the frame utilized offers ample structural support for the mattress and foundation in view of that particular slatted style frame. Failure to have a proper bed frame may invalidate the limited warranty. The use of a bed frame is important for the life and protection of your sleep system. Neither mattresses, individually, nor sleep systems (mattress and foundation combination) are intended to sit/lay flat on the floor or on a waterbed frame or platform of untreated wood or untreated wood covered with fabric.
- Please Note: Natural Form highly recommends a 3-bed beam support system)or a support system of similar quality that is designed specifically to give slatted style bed frames for queen, king and cal king mattresses additional structural support.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the NATURAL FORM® material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling (as outlined in the Mattress Use & Care Instructions).
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover. Natural Form may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event that Natural Form replaces the mattress cover, Natural Form will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress, which may be of a different color or material than the original cover provided.
- Any manufacturing defect in the air system. Natural Form may, at its own option, repair or replace the air system should it be determined that there is an issue. In replacing the system, Natural Form assures the consumer that the replacement product will be of same or improved materials, but does not guarantee color matching.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the NATURAL FORM® pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains. However if there is a warranty defect not caused by the abuse or damage then the mattress would be covered under the standard warranty.
- Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, or adjustable base. See above description and illustrations for a proper bed frame.
- Replacement of the accompanying piece in the Natural Form sleep system where only one piece is defective, unless that accompanying piece is also defective.
Product Replacement Terms
Except as otherwise provided herein, Natural Form will not charge purchaser to repair or replace purchaser’s mattress or flat foundation if it is deemed defective during the length of this 10 year Limited Warranty, but any transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements are purchaser’s responsibility after the first year of ownership. In no event, however, will the transportation costs exceed Natural Form’s then standard freight charges. No new warranty is provided with a replacement product. The warranty for the replacement product runs from the date of original purchase of the replaced product. Natural Form may, at Natural Form’s choice, repair or replace such component. In the event that repair is necessary, such repair will be at no charge to the Purchaser except for transportation costs associated with such repair or replacement. In connection with the replacement of a product in compliance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if a purchaser elects to upgrade to a more expensive product, it may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded product plus the cost of any related additional sleep system pieces not being replaced as part of the warranty exchange. In the event of an upgrade as described in this paragraph, a new warranty will be provided for the upgraded pieces only.